Quick and uncomplicated – Online application
Please note, however, that we can only process applications which were entered via our online system. This allows us to process your data smoothly and respond to your application quickly: it also saves you time and money. Filling out the application only takes 10 to 15 minutes. Of course you can include your files as attachments. Do you have a profile at XING or LinkedIn? Then you can also conveniently import your files there into our application-management system.
In order to get an initial impression of you, we will need the following application documents:
- A cover letter introducing yourself and explaining why you want to work for us as a student. Please do not forget to mention your chosen vocational field, start date and availability.
- Tabular résumé with information about your studies and former internships/jobs
- Overview of your current performance during your studies or evidence of your graduation
- Any internship certificates/reports and other certificates you may have
- Photo (optional)
Please ensure that your application documents are in one of the following formats: pdf-, doc-, xls-, ppt-, pps-, rtf-, txt-, odt-, ods-, odp-, jpg-, gif-, png- oder bmp files (no more than 7 MB per file). You are also required to upload each document as a separate file.
How we process your application
Confirmation of receipt
Once we have received your application, you will receive a confirmation of receipt without delay.
If we are interested in your application documents, we will invite you to an interview. This one-hour meeting will be attended by a representative of the relevant department and your mentor. This meeting is designed for us to get to know each other better. We will be keen to learn more about your skills and qualifications and what you are like as a person. During the interview, you will also have the opportunity to ask questions about our company.
After the interview we will be in touch to let you know our decision. If you receive an offer from us and accept it, we will send you a contract as soon as possible, once we have taken care of all of the internal formalities.
Step-by-step process and time to allow
||Receipt confirmation of your online application
||Application reviewed by HR and the relevant department
||In process/additional documents may be requested
||Invitation to interview
||Invitation to first interview
||Invitation to first interview
||Decision & conclusion of contract
Application tips: Things to bear in mind
Here are some useful information regarding your application.
- Your application documents should be complete. The checklist will show you what documents we require in order to examine your application.
- Make sure that your application meets all of the formal criteria and does not contain any errors. Please take particular care to avoid spelling mistakes and ensure that you spell the name of the company and your point of contact correctly.
- Your cover letter should impress us with your qualities and explain why you are exactly the right candidate for the position.
- Your résumé should highlight your particular knowledge and experience, such as language courses, trips abroad or further education.
- Document your experience with certificates and written confirmation of your internships, language courses, etc.
- Ensure that you report to your interview on time and that you are dressed appropriately. Check the name of the person who will be interviewing you once again before the interview and have a think about what questions you might like to ask about your deployment or the department.
- Find out about Fresenius before your first meeting – either on this site or on our company website www.fresenius.com
- It is perfectly normal to be nervous prior to an interview. However, bear in mind that we would not invite you to interview if we didn’t believe that you are the right fit. You have already overcome the first hurdle!
- During the interview, you should emphasize once again why you are the perfect candidate for the position and why you are a good fit for Fresenius.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions about your future work and show us your interest in the relevant department.
- Discuss what you want to achieve professionally in your life and explain why working at Fresenius would be a suitable step on the road to achieving your professional goals.