Specialist / Scientist Process Analytics (m/f/d)
- Participate in the planning and execution of all requests from different teams according to project timelines and budget;
- Responsible for all aspects of method development (mainly high-throughput methods), sample preparation, data acquisition, data analysis and data interpretation using software platforms
- Author, review and edit internal protocols / reports, documents, internal presentations;
- Use the most appropriate experimental design (including DoE) and problem-solving methods to define the analytical corridor;
- Operate as part of a cross-functional project team;
- Contribute to method transfer between labs, according to the project requirements;
- Escalate issues in a timely fashion;
- Write and peer review the electronic laboratory notebook;
- Prepare and deliver draft presentations and reports for internal (and external if needed);
- Deliver practical training;
- Actively participate in scientific discussions;
- Participate in equipment’s maintenance and troubleshooting;
- Contribute to method improvements, writing and update of operating procedures;
- Demonstrate flexibility to support other activities within the team/department.
- Build strong relationships and a collaborative network with cross functional teams;
- Ensure that the Biosimilars “mindset” is communicated and adhered to by dedicated resources;
- Supports day to day running of work environment (deliveries, consumables, waste).
Education & Languages
- Advances scientific degree in biotech process sciences or similar field;
- Fluency in English essential both oral and written, French would be an asset.
Professionnal skills & Experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in Pharma/Biotech/Biosimilars Industry or equivalent with demonstrated track record in analytical development; Master’s degree (PhD will be not considered);
- Strong background in automation and liquid handling (e.g. TECAN, Hamilton) and solid experience in protein/mAb analytics (HPLC/UPLC, MS and ELISA could be an asset);
- Experience is preferred with experiments that include, but are not limited to, protein A purification, glycan mapping, low/high molecular species analysis, charge variant profiling
- Experience in evaluation and implementation of new technologies are desirable but not essential.
Personnal skills & Competencies
- Ability to work accurately, with attention to detail, in a highly organized manner;
- Plans own activities and manages own time;
- Prioritize and manage own time effectively;
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently;
- Flexibility to switch between projects and teams (according to the skills) if necessary;
- Ability to critically evaluate scientific data obtained at different stages of development;
- Shows initiative / proactive mind-set;
- Team worker and maintaining a highly motivating working atmosphere;
- Entrepreneurial spirit and action/results driven.
Primary interactions will be with members of dedicated Biosimilars organization including Cell Line Development, Upstream and Downstream Process Development, and all Analytics.
CROs according to the need.
- Career level:
- Job function:
- Working condition:
- Business segment:
- Closing date for applications: