HR Generalist Netherlands
- Deliver professional, customer focused HR advice and services to our Dutch employees and managers.
- Ensure essential HR services are provided (compensation & benefit systems, payroll, contracts, recruitment, social documents, employee safety, health and wellbeing)
- Support identification and management of workforce issues and identify areas of improvement.
- Support problem solving processes in the HR community and across the business.
- Administrating the employee lifecycle, including job changes and terminations, drafting all documents, updating systems and communicating with payroll while ensuring we stay GDPR compliant.
- Provide monthly reporting.
- Collaborate across HR to deliver the agreed and aligned People Strategy.
- Continually drive Engagement and Performance in partnership with Managers.
- Raise agreed employment requisitions and manage the recruitment process following the EMEA Talent Acquisition policy.
- Manage the candidate experience throughout the process.
- Contact successful applicant references and perform background checks required by company. Organize and manage new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs.
- Prepare the Netherlands for the Global implementation of Workday.
- Embed the performance management process to support a culture of engagement and empowerment.
- Create an open-minded atmosphere to allow innovative thinking by encouraging others to express their individual point of view, listen carefully to extract business potentials.
- Improve Human Resources procedures, processes, infrastructure by the means of coordination, development and implementation of tools and the adaptation of globally provided contents into local business.
- Integrate and connect a newly acquired Dialyse clinic in Amsterdam.
- Bachelor or Master Degree preferably in HR.
- Relevant work experience in an HR Generalist role.
- Experience in an international matrix organization.
- Experience in compliance & corporate environments.
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Very high social competence paired with persuasiveness and self-confidence, high level of energy and positivity based on a sincere personality.
- Team Player with a strong drive to create positive work environment, able to motivate and empower employees.
- Future-oriented, solution-oriented, proactive and out of the box thinking personality.
- Excellent/ strong ability to set priorities and self-manage high volume workload.
- Ability to think strategically and take qualitative decisions even under changing conditions or conflicting requirements.
- Very structured way of working with strong focus on efficient and effective processes.
- Highly professional attitude characterized by a result, quality, patient and customer oriented working style.
- Driven and energetic personality with a sense of humor.
Fresenius Medical Care offers new colleagues a permanent contract with a competitive salary, bonus and premium free pension. Besides that, we are offering a flexible working environment including working from home. Still want to work in the office? We have a brand new office in Den Bosch.
Who are we?
Fresenius Medical Care is the world’s leading provider of products and services for people with chronic kidney failure. Around 3.5 million patients worldwide with this disease regularly undergo dialysis treatment. Dialysis is a life-saving blood cleansing procedure that substitutes the function of the kidney in case of kidney failure.
We care for more than 348,000 patients in our global network of more than 4,000 dialysis clinics. At the same time, we operate 45 production sites in more than 20 countries, to provide dialysis products such as dialysis machines, dialyzers and related disposables.
We aim to continuously improve our patients’ quality of life by offering them high-quality products as well as innovative technologies and treatment concepts. Would you also like to make your contribution to kidney patients?
- Career level:
- Job function:
- Working condition:
- Business segment:
- Closing date for applications: