Head of HEMA & Marketing BeNeLux
- Develop short- and a long-term business strategy for the BeNeLux market and transfer it into tactical plans & strategic initiatives.
- Interface management between core business areas and upcoming acceleration areas in close collaboration with Sales & Services to enable the promotion of the current and future portfolio.
- Disciplinary responsible for the HEMA and Marketing team (7fte).
- Drive market data analysis in order to develop and strengthen an understanding on Health Economics and define market access strategies.
- Enable the development of innovative procurement, reimbursement schemes and value-based contracting in close cooperation with our Medical Department.
- Monitor and provide sponsorship for the implementation of major strategic initiatives, act as escalation level and steer major projects in the area of Sales.
- Drive current activities to emphasize and reinforce growth, development and advancement by ensuring customer-oriented value-adding solutions.
- Establish and promote strong working relationships to HQ as well as counterparts and Business Partners in EMEA functions to drive the localization of Business Development & Marketing activities (alongside the PLCM).
- Stimulates cooperation and exchange of knowledge and experiences between all organizational units to drive innovations.
- Conceptual development of innovation & solutions (idea to business) and transform innovation into our business over the whole portfolio.
- External stakeholder management (local health care administration, HE and public affairs specialists, insurance companies, professional associations, health technology bodies, clinical Key Opinion leaders).
- Translate value offering and support implementation into new business opportunities and drives the creation of value dossiers and further regionalization of approach and materials across the different therapy areas.
- Develop country-specific market entry, sales strategies, sales plans (sales quantities and turnover) and profit forecasts.
- Manage feasibility studies regarding investments which are necessary to develop the market.
- Master Degree
- Work experience in a HEMA and/or Marketing role preferably within the medical devices industry.
- Strong and successful performance in an management role.
- Specialist knowledge of the following areas: regulatory industry policy; trends in medical device science and innovation; Health Technology Assessment; health or industrial economics; Healthcare Organization and Government.
- Excellent communication skills with strong intercultural skills and understanding.
- Team Player with a strong drive to create positive work environment, able to motivate and empower employees.
- Future-oriented, solution-oriented, proactive and out of the box thinking personality.
- High level of change, negotiation and conflict management skills.
- Fluent in Dutch, English and French.
- A team player who is adept at working cross-functionally within a matrix organization.
- Highly skilled in establishing and building networks with key policy makers to influence policy decisions at all levels.
- Fulltime available
What do we offer?
Fresenius Medical Care offers new colleagues a permanent contract with a competitive salary, bonus, group and hospitalization insurance, leasecar and 12 ADV days in full-time employment. Working from home is also possible. Within Fresenius Medical Care there is an informal working atmosphere, in which attention is paid to each individual.
Who are we?
Fresenius Medical Care is the world’s leading provider of products and services for people with chronic kidney failure. Around 3.5 million patients worldwide with this disease regularly undergo dialysis treatment. Dialysis is a life-saving blood cleansing procedure that substitutes the function of the kidney in case of kidney failure. We care for more than 348,000 patients in our global network of more than 4,000 dialysis clinics. At the same time, we operate 45 production sites in more than 20 countries, to provide dialysis products such as dialysis machines, dialyzers and related disposables. We aim to continuously improve our patients’ quality of life by offering them high-quality products as well as innovative technologies and treatment concepts. Would you also like to make your contribution to kidney patients? Join Fresenius!
- Career level:
- Job function:
- Working condition:
- Business segment:
- Closing date for applications: