Graduate Customer Data & Digital Platform (m/f/d)
EDGE stands for Excellence. Digital. Growth. Engagement.
Our EMEA EDGE project will enable our further profitable growth and enhance customer engagement by striving for commercial excellence and accelerating the digital experience along the customer journey.
EDGE GDP is our graduate development program create to prepare you for an international career path by giving to you the opportunity to be a team member and key driver of our business digital growth from the execution of digital strategy to design and develop new multichannel CRM system. The key responsibilities include:
- Be a key part of the digital sales transformation and customer data management program across the region;
- Assist local/country Sales Managers in designing and applying data driven customer management and digital sales excellence;
- Foster knowledge transfer within and between countries, drive change towards digital sales excellence by improved process and support system environment.
We provide you an enriching experience during the 24-month journey where you will be involved in international assignments to 3 different countries (France, Italy and Spain) and profit from a tailor made training program to enhance your career inside the company also beyond the GDP program.
The ideal candidate comes with an academic background:
- Master’s Degree in Business Information Systems or in Economics/Business Administration with focus on Digital Sales, Digital Marketing or Sales Analytics
- Functional related post graduate education (PhD, MBA) as a benefit
- Full proficiency in spoken and written English with strong communication skillsFluent in at least two additional European languages as a must (presenting, writing, reading), preferred Italian, French, Spanish, German Mobile to relocate and to work at different locations and countries across the region, easily adapts to different organizational and cultural environments.Proficiency in MS Office (in particular Excel, PowerPoint)
Mindset & Attributes:
- A motivated, agile self-starter with a digital mindset
- Tech savvy attitude
- Team Player with a strong drive to create positive work environment
- Good communication skills and can effectively communicate to all levels of the organization
- Passion for continuous learning, ability to solid apprehension and fast familiarization with new and complex tasks.
- Knowledge of SAP (contract, master data-product and customer order, invoices).
- Previous internship experience in Digital Marketing or Sales Analysis for international companies will be considered a plus
- Career level:
- Job function:
- Working condition:
- Business segment:
- Closing date for applications: