Vice President SAP Functional Shared Services (m/f/d) Application Operation
- In close collaboration with our SAP Enterprise Architect, you will develop the strategy and roadmap for our switchover to S/4HANA (core and associated ecosystem).
- You will contribute innovative ideas and best practices into the SAP designs to be implemented, and will manage governance processes which ensure that the SAP standard is adopted and that exceptions are handled appropriately.
- You will reliably coordinate the delivery of over 100 SAP functional consultants from the areas of finance, sales, materials management, and supply chain management.
- On the basis of your judicious management, the quality, budget and KPIs will always reliably meet expectations.
- With your organisational talent and persuasiveness, you will plan capacity, build productive strategic partnerships with SAP and suppliers, and be available as an in-demand adviser for stakeholders up to CFO level.
- You shall be expected to help drive the adoption of global ways of working using internal and external resources.
- You hold a degree in business sciences, (commercial) information technology, engineering, or a comparable qualification
- Many years of professional experience (preferably more than 20 years) as well as relevant experience (more than 10 years) managing major functional SAP teams (100+ functional consultants) within a cross-regional organisation or group
- Verifiable expertise in independent, successful design and management of a transformation to S/4
- Working experience in designing, configuring and managing SAP finance function teams
- SAP certification is preferred
- Business-fluent in English and German
As an IT professional, there is a lot for you to discover at Fresenius. Add purpose to your career:
- The opportunity to change not only our company, but also the world – using cutting-edge technologies and working from the comfort of your own home
- An environment comprising a range of different business areas and offering great scope for meaningful IT projects
- A colorful, intercultural, international team offering a great deal of mutual support and the scope to help shape our IT across all disciplines
- The opportunities to select your own individualized specialist development opportunities
Does this position in a growing global team with excellent contacts throughout the entire Fresenius Group sound perfect for you? Then we look forward to receiving your application along with your salary expectations.
Current information on the application process at Fresenius:https://karriere.fresenius.de/en/current-information-application-process-fresenius