Vice President (m/f/d) – Global Program Management
- By acting as a manager, mentor and pioneer, you provide strategic leadership and promote the efficient work of colleagues and project teams and have a positive impact on our stakeholders – ensuring that all requirements concerning quality, time and costs are met.
- You are responsible for the detailed program planning based on given strategic targets and you ensure project governance.
- That said, you lead a portfolio of programs/projects that bring new capabilities to one or more product lines. You drive strategic alignment of the portfolio with Marketing, Medical, GRD, and other stakeholders as evidenced in capabilities roadmap. Work across functions to ensure holistic implementation of work, including pre-development and development, resulting in tangible new products/capabilities on the market.
- During program and project planning, you always keep an eye on changes and possible impacts in order to derive effective measures and decisions in compliance with agreed specifications and schedules.
- Furthermore, you are responsible for defining and regularly updating the program budget in accordance with internal processes.
- In the course of the exchange of cross-functional teams, you routinely take the leading part and ensure clear structures, objectives and decisions as well as a flawless communication.
- Your agenda also includes supporting the general management activities as well as reporting selected projects, for example in the form of gate reviews and to audit and steering committees.
- In addition, you represent the company proficiently in dealing with cross-functional stakeholders, our customers and external groups.
- Finally, you negotiate contracts within the project teams as well as with external suppliers and our subcontractors – including successful completion.
- Successful studies in Business Administration or Industrial Engineering, supplemented by certification in project management (PMI / PMP)
- Several years of relevant professional experience in the development of systems and processes in the medical technology sector with proof of successfully completed projects
- Excellent leadership skills and experience in leading intercultural high-performance teams
- Fluent in German and English, both verbal and written
- Flexibility, strong organizational skills and a determined, targeted as well as decisive way of working
- Persuasive and diplomatic appearance for appropriate communication at all levels
- Willingness to undertake national and international business trips (20%)
Working@Global Research & Development (GRD)
Our aim in GRD: Global research. We work together with strong partners and start-ups. An inspiring environment awaits you with the freedom that you need. Over 1200 colleagues from different disciplines work in international teams.
The Schweinfurt site
This is where the technology centre for the development and production of dialysis machines for the global market is currently being established. In the centre of a modern environment, we create room for innovation and purposeful project work.
Contribute to our work and use your knowledge to improve the quality of life of patients. Thanks to our work, dialysis patients can look to the future with confidence today. The demand for modern dialysis processes is increasing globally – for us, this means that we are growing.
Let’s work together: inquisitive and with high demands for quality.
Global Research & Development (GRD)