Team Assistant Nederland
- Carry out common secretarial tasks.
- Maintenance and development of information management and systems.
- Coordination of the calendar by prioritizing appointments and activities in close coordination with internal and external clients and management team members.
- Preparation (agenda setting), implementation (transcript, time monitoring) as well as a follow-up (minutes) of meetings within the country.
- Support in the preparation of presentations, reports and compliance documents.
- Drafting letters and agreements (non-HR and non-Sales) proofreading.
- Solve issues, create value, and improve business performance across the Country Leadership team.
- You ensure that important documents are signed by the right stakeholders.
- Onboard new suppliers and raise PO numbers.
- Program Administrator for credit cards, Concur and Policy Tech.
- Prepare Benelux All staff, On site, business meetings, roundtables and congresses.
- Manage data storage in Teams, SharePoint and local drives. Update and manage our intranet.
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing postal services.
- Order food & beverage and office supplies for our offices.
- Contact person for outsourced cleaning and central reception.
- Organization of visits of foreign guests, delegations, and coordination of the visit process and their care by appointment.
- Manage marketing material stock and send marketing materials & mailings to clients, nephrologists, dialyse nurses and dieticians.
- Support communication activities of the Country Leadership Team including a monthly newsletter.
- Close coordination and back up to other assistants within the company.
- Manage operational fleetmanagement tasks.
- A recognized Qualification in Secretarial/Administrative Skills (desirable).
- You have a minimum background of 2 years in secretarial and/or administration support.
- Just finished your Schoevers degree? We are also open for starters from Schoevers!
- Preferably experience in an international organization.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- Service minded.
- Pro-active and problem solving approach.
- You can work with multiple systems and tools: SAP, Sharepoint, MS Teams.
- MS Office Suite has no secrets for you (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Confident manner, discretion, tact, high level of confidentiality and the ability to maintain working relationships at all levels.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, excellent team player, good timekeeping skills, ability to work in an efficient and effective manner and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
What do we offer?
Fresenius Medical Care offers new colleagues a permanent contract with a competitive salary, bonus and premium free pension. Besides that, we are offering a flexible working environment including working from home. Within Fresenius Medical Care there is an informal working atmosphere, in which attention is paid to each individual.