Solution Expert/Developer SLM (m/f/d)
- In this role, you will ensure a detailed technical understanding of the implemented IT solutions for all users.
- In addition, where necessary, you will introduce new features and changes to existing solutions and assist in testing the implemented solution prior to its rollout.
- You will coordinate the necessary operational activities to achieve high performance and availability of the implemented solutions.
- Your daily business will also include planning and executing technical deployments in test, demo, validation and production environments within our cloud infrastructure.
- When errors occur or system performance is reduced, you will relentlessly perform root cause analysis, acting as a respected problem solver for internal and external contacts.
- Last but not least, you will actively participate in projects to implement the digital strategy within R&D as well as the vision of the "Digital Twin".
- Completed degree in engineering/electrical engineering/computer science or similar
- At least 2-3 years of relevant professional experience in an international business environment as well as in software development (Java programming) and ideally in configuration management
- Preferably experience in providing IT systems used in research and development/development of medical devices or products.
- Good knowledge in the application of agile development methods, DevOps, CI/CD incl. tools such as Azure DevOps, preferably experience with Siemens Polarion (also Windchill, Thingworx) and Linux
- Strong analytical mindset and problem solving skills
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
Working@Global Research & Development (GRD)
Our aim in GRD: Global research. We work together with strong partners and start-ups. An inspiring environment awaits you with the freedom that you need. Over 1200 colleagues from different disciplines work in international teams.
The Bad Homburg site
This is where everything comes together – most of the R&D activities take place at our sites in Schweinfurt and Bad Homburg. In Bad Homburg, medical professionals work side-by-side with software specialists, business economists and engineers in interdisciplinary teams to develop new innovations. The company headquarters is also located in Bad Homburg. A total of 3,500 employees work in different companies at the location.
Contribute to our work and use your knowledge to improve the quality of life of patients. Thanks to our work, dialysis patients can look to the future with confidence today. The demand for modern dialysis processes is increasing globally – for us, this means that we are growing.
Let’s work together: inquisitive and with high demands for quality.
Global Research & Development (GRD)