Services Project Coordinator Benelux
There are three main areas of responsibilities and associated tasks:
- Create implementation planning and coordinate execution of won tenders.
- Execute services transformation projects together with our SC Manager.
- Provides coordination and direction of internal improvement projects, included management of all project resources, to ensure all deliverables are met within the agreed timeframe.
- Update documentation of status, decision and project closing reports.
Operational performance management and analysis:
- Monitor the standards of services delivered to customers in the region through the control and administration of all KPI data for the field Operational Services.
- Improve Service KPI Dashboards and create monthly reports to enable continuous improvement in the services teams.
- Support the business (teams) on ad-hoc data and reporting requests.
- Data analyses & reporting on our projects (install medical devices) focusing on parts and hours
- Monitor & report completeness and correctness of service administration by field technicians
Services Operations support
- Oversee the tools and stock/inventory levels of all responsible technicians to maximize ability to repair at first visit
- Monitor & report (adapt) customer contract status & input into the services registration system.
- Contact customers within the region to execute customer satisfaction surveys
- Maintain contract entitlement based on changes in customer’s SLA agreements & conditions
- Bachelor Degree.
- Relevant work experience in projects, analytics, service and planning.
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- You have built dashboards in the past.
- Analyzing, reporting and advising is your second nature.
- Strong in managing different internal and external stakeholders.
- Very structured way of working with strong focus on efficient and effective processes.
- Highly professional attitude characterized by a result, quality, patient and customer oriented working style.
- You speak Dutch, English and preferably also French.
- Advanced in Excel.
- Experience with any ERP system preferably SAP.
Fresenius Medical Care offers new colleagues a permanent contract with a competitive salary, bonus and leasecar. Besides that, we are offering a flexible working environment including working from home. Within Fresenius Medical Care there is an informal working atmosphere, in which attention is paid to each individual.
Who are we?
Fresenius Medical Care is the world’s leading provider of products and services for people with chronic kidney failure. Around 3.5 million patients worldwide with this disease regularly undergo dialysis treatment. Dialysis is a life-saving blood cleansing procedure that substitutes the function of the kidney in case of kidney failure.
We care for more than 348,000 patients in our global network of more than 4,000 dialysis clinics. At the same time, we operate 45 production sites in more than 20 countries, to provide dialysis products such as dialysis machines, dialyzers and related disposables.
We aim to continuously improve our patients’ quality of life by offering them high-quality products as well as innovative technologies and treatment concepts. Would you also like to make your contribution to kidney patients?