Service Operations Manager Belgium
- Drive people development by identifying training needs and ensure timely participation in training
- Responsible for team members’ performance and customer service attitude
- Use the people performance management process to support a culture of engagement and empowerment
- Create an open-minded atmosphere to allow innovative thinking by encouraging others to express their individual point of view, listens carefully to extract business potential
Drive succesful execution of the following services activities, executed by the field- and inhouse technicians
- Planned and unplanned maintenance
- Implementation of technical upgrades of equipment and field modifications
- In-house repair of returned defective products
- Installation of new products at customers by the field- and inhouse technicians
- Delivery of logistics services at customer sites
- Manage local warehouse operations
- Creation of service offer proposals towards sales
- Act as point of contact for sales for tender/offer creation
Operational performance management
- Drive performance monitoring of Technical Operations through monitoring of targets, KPI’s and dashboards
- Conduct regular review meetings with Technicians to drive continuous improvement (PDCA cycle) and structural problem solving in Technical Operations, based on KPI performance
- Ensure correct and complete statistics on service data in installed base systems and service reporting
- Reports (structural) product failures to Global R&D using appropriate reporting systems
- Receive and handle customer feedback and complaints, manage activities to properly close complaints
- To review and implement any non-conformity and audit actions that may arise
- Monitor Status of machines under contract in terms of Technical Safety Check and Preventive Maintenance
- Definition of service stock requirements on product & technician level
- Organize regular technician meetings and workshops transferring up to date information and knowledge
- Ensure compliance to all relevant policies, guidelines, manuals and standard operating procedures
Collaboration between Services teams and other departments
- Support the Hotline and planning on customer escalations when required
- Support the business teams and participate in contract/business review meetings as appropriate, assisting in contract tender submissions as relevant in an accurate and timely manner
- Interact with the relevant business teams, having a full understanding of the regional and company objectives
- Bachelor or Master degree in technical direction, or similar based on experience
- Interest and ability to understand technical product details
- Relevant work experience in customer support or service operations and planning
- Ability to listen and communicate to customers in an understanding and respectful way
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Strong in managing internal and external stakeholders to meet customer needs
- Structured way of working with strong focus on efficient and effective processes and continuous improvement
- Highly professional attitude characterized by a result, quality, patient and customer oriented working style
- You speak Dutch, English and French
- Familiar with common Office applications like MS Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Teams and SharePoint
What do we offer?
Fresenius Medical Care offers new colleagues a permanent contract with a competitive salary, bonus and leasecar. Besides that, we are offering a flexible working environment including working from home. Within Fresenius Medical Care there is an informal working atmosphere, in which attention is paid to each individual.
Who are we?
Fresenius Medical Care is the world’s leading provider of products and services for people with chronic kidney failure. Around 3.5 million patients worldwide with this disease regularly undergo dialysis treatment. Dialysis is a life-saving blood cleansing procedure that substitutes the function of the kidney in case of kidney failure.
We care for more than 348,000 patients in our global network of more than 4,000 dialysis clinics. At the same time, we operate 45 production sites in more than 20 countries, to provide dialysis products such as dialysis machines, dialyzers and related disposables.
We aim to continuously improve our patients’ quality of life by offering them high-quality products as well as innovative technologies and treatment concepts. Would you also like to make your contribution to kidney patients?