Senior Manager Global HR Operations & Technology/ HR PMO (m/f/d)
In line with our People Strategy, Fresenius Medical Care is optimizing, globalizing and digitalizing HR Processes. To support Global HR Operations & Technology in major projects such as the Workday Implementation, called PeopleConnect, and to manage commercial topics, such as budget, vendor management, project financials and controlling, interface with Legal, Procurement, Finance we are looking for a PMO (commercial focused) Senior Manager (m/w/d) in our team. Reporting to the Program Lead in the project organization and to the Head of HR Operations & Technology in line organization this position will be in our headquarters in Bad Homburg and requires a certain amount of international travel.
- Be part of the global PM/PMO team as PMO Manager for PeopleConnect with a special focus on certain workstreams and all commercial topics
- Ensure that workstream interdependencies, risks and priorities are being addressed, project timelines and milestones are monitored, and deliverables are fulfilled.
- Work closely with Program Management Leads, BU-Program Managers, regional and functional workstream leaders to ensure an effective operating model and collaboration
- Engage with Senior HR leaders, HR experts from all regions and functions and manage PeopleConnect Governance bodies such as the HR Program Board, the Steering Committee and the global finance community to ensure appropriate information, communication and involvement.
- Manage and coordinate commercial topics for PeopleConnect such as financial modelling, budgeting, forecasting, contract & vendor management, SLA’s, legal and data privacy topics together with the respective colleagues in HR, Finance, Procurement, Legal
- Support Global HR Operations & Technology in budget and controlling topics as well as the CHRO in global HR budget and other commercial topics
- Be expert for project management and collaboration tools, incl. administration and training and promote their usage within the team
- Bachelor’s or master`s degree in Business Administration, Economics or any adjacent area
Multiple years of working experience and a proven track record in managing complex projects in a PMO role in addition focusing on commercial topics, ideally in an international corporate or consultancy environment, with both located and virtual teams
- Experience in project controlling, vendor management, managing budgets, collaborating with Finance, Legal, Procurement
- Experience in software implementations in decentralized and complex corporate structures, ideally cloud-based HRIS solutions e.g. Workday/Success Factors
- Profound knowledge of program and project management standards and tools (e.g. MS Project, Planview, JIRA, Confluence) is a prerequisite for this position; a PMP or Prince2 certification is a plus
- Used to work with MS-Office Suite with a focus on PowerPoint and Excel.
- Passion for HR optimization and digital transformation
- Strong communication skills and service-oriented mindset to deal with stakeholders across all levels in the organization
- Strong influencing and networking skills to collaborate across the organization
- Analytical mindset and passion for commercial topics (budget, controlling, financial modelling)
- Strong learning agility, sustained performance, resilience and results-driven character
- Ability to work as part of a virtual leadership team in a global environment
- Fluent language skills in English and German. Other languages are beneficial