Microsoft Senior Provider Manager (m/f/d)
- You are responsible for managing and developing the relationship and collaboration with our partner Microsoft at Fresenius Group level, for all services and licenses, on premise, cloud, consulting, expertise and support.
- You establish and maintain a comprehensive vendor roadmap and strategy jointly with Fresenius stakeholders.
- You lead Microsoft and related sourcing activities and coordinate under a global perspective as the central key account on Fresenius group level.
- You improve and adapt existing Microsoft contracting and create transparency on running contracts. You implement the contracts and manage performance.
- You are the central contact for building, establishing and maintaining our strategic partnership with Microsoft and you will work closely together with all Fresenius groups and subgroups.
- You strategically oversee and manage, develop and optimize Microsoft license management, including demand planning and consolidation and regulatory compliance.
- You are responsible for the Microsoft license management at the highest level, and take care of planning/consolidation, compliance and cost management.
- A university degree in economics (business administration, applied economics), (business) information technology, engineering, physics or a comparable qualification.
- Multiple years of experience in a comparable position—e.g. in IT Provider Management, IT Supplier Management, IT Vendor Management, Strategic IT Procurement, License Management, IT Management or IT Account Management.
- Multiple years of experience working with Microsoft products and technologies including contract design and metrics.
- In-depth knowledge of license management and preferably also in data intelligence and analytics.
- Good communication skills in German and English across all hierarchical levels, intercultural skills as well as a talent for diplomacy.
Do you see this as an opportunity for yourself to join our growing, global team, working with our IT leaders and IT operations on group level, fostering technology innovation to serve best our patients? We are looking forward to receiving your application and salary expectations.