Junior / Project Engineer IT (100%)
A motivated team in a successful, solid company structure looking forward to the support of a resilient, team-friendly and flexible personality. As a qualified, communicative and service-oriented professional, you are responsible for the Project engineering and support of all dialysis IT products. If you are not yet experienced, you can start as a Junior, and by benefiting from our advance training become a Project Engineer IT within a year.
You will join the sales or project meetings with clients. You analyse their needs and plan the projects. You install, update and customize the software based on your plan on the IT infrastructure and test the functionality. Moreover, you support the existing clients by problem solving, customization via hotline or remote. To complete these demanding tasks, you will need:
- Completed training as a computer specialist IT. Alternatively, professional experience as a technician HF computer science.
- Very good knowledge of German, good English, French and Italian is an advantage.
- Driving license cat. B.
- Coordination, project planning and customer service.
- Knowledge of the server operating systems: MS Windows Server (from 2008),
MS SQL Server (from 2008) and their installation, configuration,
Active Directory, services, user management, etc.
- Knowledge of the client operating systems: Windows (from 7)
- Experience with MSSQL databases
- Networking (network protocols TCP / IP)
- General remote software knowledge (RDP, VPN, Teamviewer, etc.)
- Willingness to travel in whole Switzerland (approx. 20%)
If these responsible activities appeal to you and you have an independent and reliable way of working, then we offer you a broad introduction to our own IT solutions and software applications as well as ongoing training.
Mr. Bafti, Teamleader Renal IT, will be happy to answer your additional questions at Tel. 041 619 50 50.
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application documents.