Junior Project Manager Sales (m/f/d)
For our Italian headquarter in Palazzo Pignano (CR), Fresenius Medical Care is looking for a Junior Project Manager Sales.
Reporting to the Sales Director the resource will take care of diverse activities in the Sales area at country level, such as Sales governance implementation on new procedures regarding prices and new business models; Sales digitalization stream, including governance on tenders executions, central pricing, TPI management; Field projects coordination with Business Area Manager; Digitalization of internal communication, medical reach with clinics, field area teams support; Medical organization to support Country Medical for the time being; Coordination for clinic relocations/integrations; New business project coordination (labs for example).
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the sales digital transformation strategy;
- Contribute to deployment of CRM System, data analysis, facilitation and management of inputs according to planned activities and business development. Enable analysis of key themes and trends to support business evolutions;
- Support the organization in the implementation of Policies and Procedures;
- Pricing Analysis developing new business models;
- Work within an established project management environment also using agile project management methodology. Execute project and workstream plans, ensuring that all activities are identified, are appropriately organized to deliver project objectives, and comply with the organization's project and program management framework;
- Contribute to manage policy related procedures for collaboration with Commercial Partners.
JOB REQUIREMENTS - EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Master’s degree in Economics, Business Administration, or Management Engineering;
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar role;
- Experience in project management activities;
- Proficiency in MS Office; Advanced skills in MS Excel (Macros, Pivots, etc) / MS Access (database development);
- Fluency in English;
- Experience within a commercial organization supporting sales and marketing digital transformation initiatives will be a plus.
- Demonstrating deep business development skills;
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and projects;
- Self-motivated and a highly collaborative team player;
- Working independently and with minimum guidance.