Jr. Product Manager Chronic Hemodialysis (m/f/d)
For our italian headquarter in Palazzo Pignano (CR), Fresenius Medical Care is looking for a Jr. Product Manager Chronic Hemodialysis
Reporting to the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for managing the Chronic Hemodialysis Products. You will be responsible for managing the entire product's life cycle by supporting the development launch plans for the new products and defining the market strategy for the Italian market considering competitors benchmark, price positioning, and promotional marketing campaing. You will be working closely with different company departments supporting the market engagement/tender and regulatory teams.
- Implement and manage C&B strategy to ensure internal equity and external competitiveness, through compensation programs based on job analyses and market surveys;
- Act as subject matter expert for Total Rewards in order to guarantee effective service delivery and increase operational effectiveness to the key stakeholders;
- Ensure the compensation cycle (i.e. merit increases, bonus schemes, local incentives) is smoothly run according to the country specific business needs and in close coordination with regional programs;
- Oversee time & attendance and payroll activities to provide the external consultant with correct data to be processed (e.g. working shifts, salaries, deductions, taxes, organizational changes, terminations and third-party payments) and to ensure all the information and records are kept according to mandatory requirements;
- Provide the maintenance and the update of the employees’ data and make proposals for simplifying and enhancing processes/systems to ensure payroll outcomes are accurate, operational requirements are met and department workload is optimized;
- Prepare, maintain and provide periodical or “as needed” reports/statistics/KPIs and act as main point of contact for any payroll-related issue or question resolution;
- Liaise with the external payroll provider, with the Finance department and with the EMEA Compensation team to support all activities such as audits, financial reconciliations, personnel cost forecasts;
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Biotechnology, Biomedical, Pharmacy.
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience in Medical Devices or Life Sciences Business
- Good knowledge of tenders regulations;
- Fluency in English and Italian, written and spoken;
- Any experiences or activities related with Nephrology or Dialysis field could be a plus.