IT Support Engineer
- Deliver an integrated and effective IT service to the business;
- Implement and maintain the country IT, strategy and daily Operations, in alignment with business requirements;
- Ensure that all corporate security standards are met;
- All IT assets are stored securely or can be tracked and traced effectively;
- SLA’s and related KPI’s are in place and being met for key services and activities;
- Servers and related monitoring tools, firewalls etc. are performing at optimum and that regular back-up procedures and service maintenance are conducted to a schedule and in accordance with corporate standards
- Participate in “local” IT projects
- Degree or equivalent qualification in IT technical field (MBO niveau 4);
- Microsoft certified system administrator;
- ITIL- v2 or v3 certified;
- At least 3 years’ experience as a system administrator;
- Good understanding of business processes and tools;
- Basic understanding of the industry and more specific of the organization, its customers and market;
- Installing and troubleshooting applications across a variety of systems environments and possibly remote locations;
- Basic knowledge of VEEAM and VMware.
- Understanding of IT infrastructure, corporate network, and wireless networks;
- General requirements of ISO27001;
- Understand basics data security and related topics;
- We are looking for a Dutch based candidate that is willing to travel within the Benelux. For now applications from abroad will not be processed.
Our offer to you
Fresenius Medical Care offers new colleagues a permanent contract with a competitive salary and bonus. Besides that, we are offering a flexible working environment including working from home. Within Fresenius Medical Care there is an informal working atmosphere, in which attention is paid to each individual.
Who are we?
Fresenius Medical Care is the world’s leading provider of products and services for people with chronic kidney failure. Around 3.5 million patients worldwide with this disease regularly undergo dialysis treatment. Dialysis is a life-saving blood cleansing procedure that substitutes the function of the kidney in case of kidney failure.
We care for more than 348,000 patients in our global network of more than 4,000 dialysis clinics. At the same time, we operate 45 production sites in more than 20 countries, to provide dialysis products such as dialysis machines, dialyzers and related disposables.
We aim to continuously improve our patients’ quality of life by offering them high-quality products as well as innovative technologies and treatment concepts. Would you also like to make your contribution to kidney patients?