Internship - Junior Legal Specialist Italy (m/f/d)
- Work within the Global Legal Functions and assists with all legal matters as instructed;
- Support a wide range of transactional legal matters, including contract review, drafting and negotiation;
- Ensure that Fresenius Medical Care Italy is constantly up to date with local laws and regulations;
- Support the Local Legal Counsel in M&A transactions activities (e.g., external counsels, tax advisors, notaries);
- Interface with EMEA legal department & EMEA Compliance department to ensure alignment in different strategies;
- Cooperate with the Italian Data Privacy Liaison in the roll-out, implementation and oversight of the privacy and data protection program;
- Support the implementation of SOPs regarding requests for access and correction of personal data and personal data breaches.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Five-year University degree in Law (Laurea in Giurisprudenza) or equivalent
- Fluency in Italian and English, written and spoken;
- Good knowledge of and strong interest to go deep into Italian administrative law, contract law and corporate law;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Any previous experience in the field will be a plus.
- Persuasive, good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Willigness to learn;
- Team working skills;
- Ability to see the big picture and work with the necessary details at the same time;
- Highly committed and motivated, prepared to go beyond the call of duty.
Internships offer many advantages. You can put what you have learned to the test and obtain your first practical experiences. In addition, at Fresenius you also have the opportunity, from the word go, to collaborate on tasks requiring a great deal of responsibility and on challenging Italian or even European projects. In return, we will welcome your fresh thinking and engagement, as well as your curiosity and innovative ideas.
Needless to say, you will of course receive the necessary support as you begin working at Fresenius: each intern will be accompanied by a dedicated mentor within the department and will be free to ask him or her any questions.