HR Advisor Netherlands
- Point of contact for our Dutch employees for all individual matters, questions, or concerns.
- Manage the Dutch payroll together with ADP.
- Raise agreed employment requests and manage the recruitment process following the EMEA Talent Acquisition policy.
- Onboarding of new colleagues to ensure smooth and positive experience for employees joining the company.
- Administrating the employee lifecycle, including job changes, learning & development and terminations, drafting all documents and updating systems while ensuring we stay GDPR compliant.
- Developing, improving and implementing HR policies.
- Improving the performance appraisal system, job classification and job descriptions.
- Provide monthly reporting.
- Be responsible for external contractors administration such as temporary employment agencies, insurance companies, pension provider and timely updates in the personnel administration of these vendors.
- Prepare the Netherlands for the Global implementation of Workday.
- Integrate and connect a newly acquired Dialyses clinic in Amsterdam.
- Support the Head of HR BeNeLux with local, EMEA and Global projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in HR).
- Minimum 7 years of experience in HR operations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Extensive knowledge of the Dutch employment law.
- Excellent knowledge and skills of MS-Office (excel).
- Experience in an international environment.
- Ability to remain objective while providing the support on employee needs.
- Knowledge of Workday is a plus.
- Knowledge of ADP is a plus.
- Future-oriented, solution-oriented, proactive and out of the box thinking personality.
- Strong ability to set priorities and self-manage high volume workload.
- Very structured way of working with strong focus on efficient and effective processes.
- Enthusiasm and eagerness to learn.
What do we offer?
We believe that to be an employer of choice, we need to take care of our employees. This is why, if you join our team, you will enjoy benefits such as:
- Permanent fulltime contract
- Competitive salary
- Great colleagues
- New office in Den Bosch
- Laptop and smartphone
- Premium free Pension
- 5 extra vacation days
- The flexibility of working from different locations and home (post COVID)
Who are we?
Fresenius Medical Care is the world’s leading provider of products and services for people with chronic kidney failure. Around 3.5 million patients worldwide with this disease regularly undergo dialysis treatment. Dialysis is a life-saving blood cleansing procedure that substitutes the function of the kidney in case of kidney failure.
We care for more than 348,000 patients in our global network of more than 4,000 dialysis clinics. At the same time, we operate 45 production sites in more than 20 countries, to provide dialysis products such as dialysis machines, dialyzers and related disposables.
We aim to continuously improve our patients’ quality of life by offering them high-quality products as well as innovative technologies and treatment concepts. Would you also like to make your contribution to kidney patients?