Head of Global Infrastructure as a Service (m/f/d)
- You will be responsible for the global IT infrastructure and for providing infrastructure services that meet the demands of our business units and international subsidiaries in a 24x7 environment, including data centers, cloud solutions and data room.
- Responsible for budgets and team performance you lead a virtual group of specialists working across countries to improve IT processes and the performance of a wide range of technologies.
- Assuring smoothly running day to day operational processes, you will focus on modernizing the IT infrastructure and transforming it into a global, agile, and responsive cloud-first infrastructure. This will also include improving cyber security.
- Aiming to drive centralization and digitalization, you will define technology and provider strategies based on the existing technology, IT, and business strategy plans.
- In this demanding role you will convince as exemplary leader, who manages, motivates, and develops all members of the team and effectively plans resources.
- Internal and external stakeholders can count on your advice and planning expertise when it comes to developing and implementing strategical processes, process landscapes, and technology and service portfolios of large scope and high complexity.
- Last but not least, you’ll not only manage the budgets for services, maintenance and innovations, but also all of your areas of responsibility with clear KPIs.
- Either a degree in IT- or economics or relevant experience
- Solid background (10+ years) in managing business functions, IT service, and people combined with excellent industry and market know-how
- Many years’ experience in process management or in leading various relevant IT areas, projects and programs including provider management
- Well-versed with topics on IT infrastructure (global/regional), data centers tech stack & operations, cloud tech stack & operations, network, storage and compute, ITIL and business continuity
- Customer and result oriented leader with a global mindset and hands-on mentality who communicates effectively, able to align all stakeholders in a complex environment on common goals and lead them to success
As an IT professional, there is a lot for you to discover at Fresenius. Add purpose to your career:
- The opportunity to change not only our company, but also the world – using cutting-edge technologies and working from the comfort of your own home
- An environment comprising a range of different business areas and offering great scope for meaningful IT projects
- A colorful, intercultural, international team offering a great deal of mutual support and the scope to help shape our IT across all disciplines
- The opportunities to select your own individualized specialist development opportunities
Do you want to work for a company that never stands still? Then we look forward to receiving your application, which should include information on your salary expectations.
Current information on the application process at Fresenius: