The Leipzig Heart Digital is a sub-division of the Leipzig Heart Institute with a focus on data science and digital solutions. Being one of the leading research units within Helios Kliniken and Helios Health, the largest hospital provider in Europe, we conductDigital Clinical Trials and Registries thereby generating Real World Evidence in Cardiovascular Diseases.
We are looking for a Full-Stack Software Developer for Health Apps, iOS (m/f/d) to grow our young, dynamic and multicultural research team consisting of physicians, data scientists and biostatisticians.
Note: Only applications sent through the official Helios platform will be considered. If there are further questions, please contact Mr. Konstantinos Mouratis.
What you can expect
- You develop solutions for the automation of clinical processes.
- You take part in the UI/UX design process of clinical applications using the Apple ResearchKit or similar frameworks.
- You design the architecture and infrastructure of a health application.
- Youwork alongside with internal and external stakeholders to achieve system integration via APIs.
- You are responsible for the development and deployment of applications from backend to frontend.
- You find, evaluate and provide insights or consult on new technologies and tools for accumulation of innovative methods.
- You participate in internal and external meetings.
What you have to offer
- Degree in Informatics or related fields of study.
- Proven knowledge of either C#(.NET) and Swift, ideally but not necessary further languages such as Java, C++, Objective-C will be appreciated.
- Professional experience of at least 3 years in software development and proven track record in mobile, desktop and web development.
- You are eager to learn and detail oriented.
- You are self-reliant, reliable, and conscientious.
- You have strong analytical and conceptual skills as well as enthusiasm and good entrepreneurial skills.
- You have high level of motivation, team player mentality, strong capacity to communicate and the ability to build trusted relationships.
- You have an understanding of the mix/balance of business, creativity, and technical work.
- Fluent in English, good German level (B2 and above) will be appreciated.
- Bonus: Prior experience with Health Apps (Carekit, HealthKit, ResearchKit, Google Fit), Experience with Microsoft Azure, basic understanding of Data Science (Python, R, SQL).
You can look forward to
- You work in a leading research unit next to the Heart Center Leipzig, one of the biggest research centers for cardiovascular diseases worldwide.
- Growth and learning – Get access to journas, scientific ressources, courses and more, via the Helios Learning Plattform.
- Work-family-friends balance – we listen to our employees’ individual needs and respect their personal time.
- We offer free gym in our premises, company events, Helios Plus Card (free) and Job-Ticket for your transportation.
Now it’s your turn!
Tel. +49 (0) 341 865 251 563