Director Quality Assurance (m/f/d)
The responsibilities can be divided into three main areas:
- Execute, maintain, adhere and improve of the Site and Global Quality Management System
- Assure and be accountable that all products released are manufactured in compliance with the Quality Management System, registration dossiers and GMP requirements
- Be reponsible for all aspects of financials and personnel within the Quality Assurance function of approximately 70 employees located in Uppsala and Brunna
You report directly into the VP Quality Assurance, with a dotted reporting line to the Plant Manager Sweden
- A relevant university degree preferably in Pharmacy, Biochemistry, Chemistry or Microbiology
- Several years of documented leadership experience and skills including being the manager of managers
- Extensive knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Quality Management Systems
- Experience in working in a highly-matrix organization
- Leadership experience working with a management system according to ISO 9001 and ISO 13485
- Result-orientation with a high degree of responsibility and communication skills
- Fluency in a Scandinavian language and excellent command of the English language, written and oral
You are result oriented with a high degree of responsibility and communication skills? You act when others hesitate and are driven by creating change? You are brave enough to innovate and look for simple solutions to complex tasks? You are a strong business partner taking responsibility for the flow and the overall business and strong enough to overcome setbacks and learn from them?
Then be our next next Director Quality Assurance (m/f/d)!
We look forward to your application!