Director (m/f/d) Program Project Management Medical Software & Digital Solutions
- In this exciting role, you will lead complex projects and facilitate activities of all cross-functional teams for in-dialysis-clinics medical information systems and digital solutions.
- It will be on you to drive collaboration with partners within Global R&D, other organizations within Fresenius Medical Care and outside partners with focus on patient care.
- In addition to enabling the project teams to work efficiently on the right topics, you will influence stakeholders to make sure that all quality, time, target cost & budget constraints are observed.
- Furthermore, you will drive to optimize in-dialysis-clinics medical information systems as well as participate in the selection, development, implementation and evaluation of digital improvements and device/IT solutions.
- In close collaboration with functional managers, you will assign cross-functional resources – and you will hold the team members accountable for task completion and outcomes.
- By leading cross-functional project team meetings and discussions, you will ensure appropriate participation, team focus on objectives as well as communication of agreements and decisions.
- Beyond that, you will drive management activity and report on assigned projects – including gate reviews, steering committees, review boards, escalations and decisions.
- Last but not least, you will perform assessments and monitor project phases in order to deduct performance metrics in each project activity, project discipline and project phase.
- A Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in a Business or Engineering discipline, advanced degree preferred
- Ideally a PMI/PMP certification and a proven track record in program project management
- Experience and interest in enabling digital solutions, medical information systems, IoT systems and/or process improvement
- Minimum 8 years of solid project management experience, with a proven track record in the successful delivery of substantive, relevant results
- Excellent leadership skills and experience leading high-performance teams
- Experience and interest in creating business models for digital solutions, e.g. SW as a service
- Versed in managing a culturally diverse workforce and business environment
- Ability to adapt and refine strategy quickly on the basis of changing environmental factors and in light of ambiguity
- Willingness to work closely with stakeholders and customers, and the ability to negotiate process requirements and go-to-market strategies
- Business fluent English skills, German a plus
Working@Global Research & Development (GRD)
Our aim in GRD: Global research. We work together with strong partners and start-ups. An inspiring environment awaits you with the freedom that you need. Over 1200 colleagues from different disciplines work in international teams.
The Bad Homburg site
This is where everything comes together – most of the R&D activities take place at our sites in Schweinfurt and Bad Homburg. In Bad Homburg, medical professionals work side-by-side with software specialists, business economists and engineers in interdisciplinary teams to develop new innovations. The company headquarters is also located in Bad Homburg. A total of 3,500 employees work in different companies at the location.
Contribute to our work and use your knowledge to improve the quality of life of patients. Thanks to our work, dialysis patients can look to the future with confidence today. The demand for modern dialysis processes is increasing globally – for us, this means that we are growing.
Let’s work together: inquisitive and with high demands for quality.
Global Research & Development (GRD)