Director (m/f/d) Business Development
Mergers and Acquisitions
The Business Development EMEA’s function is to facilitate our company’s external growth in the region. We have two main focus areas: Mergers and Acquisitions and Business Innovation and Accelerators.
Join our team as Director (m/f/d) Business Development – Mergers and Acquisitions and contribute to our business success!
This position can be located flexible within the EMEA region (Europe, Middle East, Africa)!
- As Director (m/f/d) Business Development M&A you will be leading M&A activities in the allocated region (including collaboration for pipelining management and projects’ success tracking)
- You lead operational M&A projects and navigate the appropriate resources efficiently and efficaciously
- You will be responsible for end to end management of the M&A activities:
- Managing all aspects of transactions including the coordination of all work streams with internal and external stakeholders
- Preparing of preliminary financial analysis and proper documentation
- Coordinating due diligence exercises
- Leading contract negotiations in close cooperation with different departments (legal, compliance, tax…)
- Initializing approval request documentation and coordination of project approval processes together with the Head of Business Development
- Supporting PMI processes
- You gained several years of learning experience in the field of leading M&A projects, preferably in international environment
- You have successfully completed a university degree, preferably in business administration
- It would be an asset if you already have some experience in working in the health care market
- Additionally, you have excellent project management and negotiation skills as well as strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- You feel comfortable to work in an environment with multiple interests where you can proof your ability to navigate the projects under urgent and sensitive circumstances
- You are capable of successfully handling multiple issues and projects simultaneously and executing them to completion
- Apart from that you speak English fluently and you have very good MS Office skills
- Your willingness to travel throughout the EMEA region round off your profile