Customer Excellence Manager (m/f/d) Denmark
As a subsidiary of Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA - the world's largest provider of products and services for the treatment of patients with chronic and acute kidney failure and immunotherapy – we offer a unique portfolio of proven products with the highest quality.
At Fresenius Medical Care Denmark, we are 24 dedicated employees who live and breathe for our customers. We want to be the best and most competent partner in the industry - a goal we achieve through high professionalism, commitment and accessibility. Our teams work closely together in a dynamic and inspiring atmosphere. This ensures our customers an interdisciplinary flexibility, which contributes to optimal solutions.
Are you passionate about customer advocacy, energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset, and enjoy making an impact? If yes, join our team as a Customer Excellence Manager (m/f/d). This role is responsible for leading the Logistics- and Customer Service Department.
This role focuses on identifying areas to improve customer experience cross functionally and implement strategies and solutions that drive increased customer satisfaction and value. The keys to success in this role are strong customer facing skills, ability to translate customer insights into solutions and ability to work collaboratively to get things done.
- As an engaging and inspiring leader, you are the line manager for the Logistics- and Customer Service team and a part of the Danish Leadership team
- You are responsible for development and execution of customer service and logistical concepts that meet our customer expectations
- External communication with for example hospitals, patients and 3rd party providers, is your daily business
- You are responsible for the 18 months rolling volume forecast and act as the master data owner for SAP data on contracts, pricing and customer data
- Implementation of contract obligations on logistical and customer service within the stated KPI’s is another responsibility within this function
- You create sales offers incl. calculations on profitability and maintain a strategic pricing approach
- Last but not least, you develop internal processes that ensure that the team is working in a compliant and efficient way while delivering high quality service to the customers
- You are passionate about Customer Success and advocacy and have several years of relevant working experience within the Customer Excellence area in a leading position
- This implies that have the professional maturity to interact with senior management at customer companies and can extract a clear understanding of their issues or requests and then promptly respond with the right action
- In addition, you have a proven track record of strong problem-solving skills and solid project management skills (including managing multiple stakeholders, clear communications and expectations)
- You engage yourself actively in the local management team and understand yourself as a key-player in the future development of the company
- Your dynamic management style, optimism, enthusiasm and a high level of self-motivation drives you and your team forward
- Strong communication skills (fluent in Danish and English) and exposure with ERP systems (preferably SAP) round off your profile