Compensation & Benefits Specialist (m/f/d)
As part of FME’s Global People Strategy, the global compensation and benefits (C&B) group is responsible to deliver best practice C&B programs, to attract, engage and retain the talent we need to fulfill our objective to create a future worth living, for our patients, worldwide, every day. The position will be part of the global C&B team and will be located in our headquarters in Bad Homburg.
If you are looking to work in a truly global organization with our global HR and C&B leaders and become part of a dynamic team, then we look forward to your application.
- Operate, design and advance the compensation programs and job architecture for our global leadership population
- Independently develop position evaluations and salary benchmarks
- Manage regular compensation processes such as the annual salary and bonus rounds, personnel cost planning, Long-Term Incentive process, etc.
- Ensure the implementation of our compensation processes into our new Human Resource Information System, Workday
- Prepare analytics, presentations and communication material
- Support further projects in the global C&B team
- Partner with and manage various internal stakeholders from the business, the global HR organization, finance and legal
- Degree in economics, business administration, finance or in another relevant field
- Work experience in human resources or consulting, with a focus on compensation & benefits
- Structured and independent way of working
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- International and intercultural experience
- Good methodological knowledge in the area of compensation & benefits, e.g. job evaluation procedures (ideally Mercer methodology), compensation concepts and fringe benefits
- Fluent in English; German of advantage
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint