Field based role
This is a field based position which will require a dedicated professional individual to compile and deliver effective training/education/theoretical study days and clinically based teaching sessions. The role will also involve promotional support to new and prospective users of FMC Acute Blood Therapies (ABT) equipment.
Critical Skills Required
- RGN, ideally with current pin which will need to be maintained,
- Critical or Renal course qualification,
- Relevant Teaching and Assessing Course qualification.
Required professional experience
- Extensive nursing experience in Renal or Critical Care (ITU experience is advantageous),
- Working knowledge of CRRT/Renal therapies,
- Experience in teaching within the clinical setting (formal theoretical classroom setting and informal),
- Knowledge of the NHS,
- Experience in the formulation of teaching/education materials for nursing staff.
Accountabilities and Key Responsibilities – not exhaustive
- Ability to deliver effective on-site theoretical education/clinical study days to end users of Fresenius Medical Care (FMC) ABT equipment both to existing users and new post-purchase users.
- Ability to work in the ITU clinical area to provide support and give advice to users of FMC ABT equipment
- Maintain and develop a high level of clinical knowledge of ABT so that are able to educate and train medical and nursing staff and support internal colleagues.
- Liaise with Business Manager on a regular basis to discuss territory and account activity.
- Liaise and support Business Manager in evaluations of ABT products.
- To keep updated with latest therapy developments, clinical papers, are able to critique and able to present findings both internally and externally.
- To work closely with /and the development of Key Opinion Leaders and assist where appropriate in the publication and submission of clinical papers/abstracts which support the ABT product portfolio.
- Market leading organisation
- Auto enrolment pension
- Life assurance
- 25 days annual leave plus allowance for public holidays
- Car and bonus potential of 20%
As an employer, we’re keen to look after our people with dedication. That’s why we offer competitive salaries, excellent training and exceptional career prospects. We’re a growing and ambitious company, so there is huge potential here to develop with us and enjoy fantastic rewards in your career.
Please apply via www.freseniuscareers.co.uk